20Na0tional Association o8f Black Accountants, Inc.
Allmond & Company
Bert Smith & Co.
Drug Enforcement Agency
Ernst & Young
JP Morgan Chase
Kelly Financial Resources
Mitchell & Titus
New York Life
Phillip Morris USA
St. Paul’s Travelers
The Reznick Group
The Vanguard Group
UBS Financial Services
Yaeger CPA Review
PLEASE JOIN US in welcoming over 800 students from the Business
and Accounting programs of our nation’s most prestigious colleges and
universities to our annual Student Conference.
Each year we host this event so that our participating companies can
meet, mentor and recruit the best & the brightest Minority students
majoring in the Business and Accounting disciplines.
The conference will include two and one-half days of workshops,
seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority
students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines.
We offer many unique and personal sponsorship opportunities:
PLAN A – Corporate Sponsorship - $5,000
• Two ( 2) corporate registrations
• Access to online resume database
• One interview facility for two days with customized interview schedules
• Corporate exhibitor space during the Career EXPO
• Listing in conference publications
• Full-page advertisement in Conference Guide
Additional sponsorship opportunities include:
• Badges and Lanyards • Student Technical Sessions
• Conference Bags • Saturday Night Concert
• Conference Guide Printing • Sunday Leadership Training
• Thursday Career Fair • Opening Reception
• Corporate Library • Etiquette Luncheon
• High School Program • Scholars Reception
• Hotel Key Cards • Continental Breakfast
• Friday Career Fair & Reception • Scholarship Luncheon
• Scholarships • Friday Student Networking Reception
• Professional Technical Sessions • Conference Portfolios
• Afternoon Networking Break • Conference Signage
• Hospitality Suites • Registration Desk
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
Date: October 2–5, 2008
Location: Marriott Norfolk Waterside; Norfolk, Virginia
Contact: L. Matthew Perry, ERSC Chair